Pages

Radical RevLa Welcomes You

Saturday, June 1, 2013

SaBrowny Rae ...Dare 2 Dream

Dare 2 Dream

I'm here to tell you that at any age your dreams can come true. At the glorious vintage age of 60 I have become a whole new creature. While I am always Radical RevLa and will always do what God has called me to do I now have a new calling from the Most High. From as far back as I can remember I have had the pull to write...thus all of the blogs. However I have always loved fiction. My great grandmother SaBrowny Rae (who I was originally named after and later the name was changed by my father) loved to tell tale tales.

It was one of the highlights of my summer as a child. We would sit on the back porch at night and she would tell us a story that would keep us excited and wanting more. Just like her I have inherited her gift for the tall tale and now God has allowed this to happen. As of May 13 my very first fiction novel has hit the market. It is a collection of two very fast pace and exciting tales that will leave you wanting more. This is the first in a series of tales to come. I am writing under my pen name SaBrowny Rae and my brand is Backdoor Tales.

What God is trying to show to all of us is that its never too late to grow and move forward. Age should never be a reason not to go after your goals and reach back into your dreams. So far with less than one month out Backdoor Tales: Tears of the Serpent and September Love as been read by many and we have been getting great feedback. Below is a review done by an author herself who read the novel and wrote this on amazon.com

Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Storytelling at its bestMay 31, 2013
This review is from: Backdoor Tales: Tears of the Serpent September Love (Paperback)
Her first novel, SaBrowny Rae has written a spellbinding collection of two narratives: Tears of the Serpent, where Satan desperately wants to experience love, and God grants him his wish, and September Love, a historical romance saga, about forbidden love. The author weaves into her stories faith, power, betrayal, lust, manipulation, retribution, greed, murder, resentment, romance and willpower. The characters are multifaceted, which the reader can adore, detest or pity. From start to finish, the tales are gripping with lots of twists, turns, and surprises that will leave you wanting more from this extraordinary author. Thank you for a stimulating book.

 Being Radical RevLa I am humbled by this and so honored that God has allowed me to begin again.
I pray that this has encouraged you all to look into your heart and just go for it. No matter how young you are or how old you are its never too late.

Please support the now starving artist and obtain this work. Its now on sale at the following:
Amazon.com  Barnes&Noble.com Xlibris.com and go to my website and read a section. The book comes as an ebook, paperback, or hardback
I'm sure you will love it and if you do please contact us and let us know...we have been told that the book is great for book clubs and small groups we would love to offer any group a direct discount rate once you contact me at our website. I will make sure all of the books are autographed....my new website is:

www.sabrownyraebooks.com

Enjoy and remember you got to love me but most of all its never to late to:
Dare 2 Dream

SaBrowny Rae
Aka
Radical RevLa

No comments:

Post a Comment