Pages

Radical RevLa Welcomes You

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

What are you doing for the
New Year?


Happy New Year Everyone!
2013 was such a mixed year for me that I can't possibly label it. You know how some years you can say that it just sucked or that it was the very best year ever. For me it was just mixed. I grew, I stood, I waited, I won, I lost, I received, and I gave the year was all over the place and I have to admit that I grew with each experience. Maybe that's the label I need to tag onto 2013 "Simply Growth"!
I thought I had it all together and planned out at the beginning of 2013. I knew that it was going to be a different season in Christ. I knew that He would lead me into directions that I just didn't understand. What I didn't know was how hard it was going to be nor did I understand that He was going to open up old hurts that had healed but healed wrong. I had know idea that there was old wounds under the healing that was causing things to fester in my spirit.

I thought I had forgiven and that part was true that's why the healing happened in the first place however I hadn't forgotten the incident and so it continued to grow and rot under my healing. What Christ did for me during 2013 was to rip away all of that old healing and then open up the wound so that the infection could be taken out. I had to relive the pain over and over as He put his spiritual antibiotics in the now clean wound so that it would heal the correct way.

This time the pain was worse and I thought I would not get threw it. I had to relive it only this time I had to look into my pain and allow the real healing to manifest. My Christ took me into his hospital and cleaned me out and then healed me and the hurt that I thought was gone was really gone this time for good. I received a peace that has stuck with me and now I'm in a peaceful and quiet place.


I can look to whats ahead of me and smile. It doesn't mean that I'm walking around with rose colored glasses. I see the world for what it really is and I know now that I can pick and choose what I want to be in my life. I can see what God has for me and go for it. This time I won't worry or think about what anyone has to say about it or me. I have fallen in love with myself and my husband and family during last year and now I can receive the harvest that's in store for me in this wonderful New Year.

I'm looking forward to what is ready for me to conquer and I can't wait to just throw down and get started. I have set my goals high and what I'm expecting is too much for me to fathom but I know with God on my side I have no reason to fear. All fear has been kicked to the curb and I only see this new me emerging.

So I say good bye 2013 and good riddance. You had your place and did your job well. Now its time for 2014 to step up and show out. I'm expecting something truly wonderful to happen to me everyday of 2014 and all I have to do is just look for it and it will be there. My eyes are open and I'm looking!
My heart is receiving and I know that my Lord has this and everything about me in the palm of His mighty hand. 
Plan on hearing great things this year of 2014 where Radical RevLa aka Author SaBrowny Rae is concern.

May you all have a blessed and great new year of Christ and get your baskets ready to receive your harvest.
Gotta love me and I gotta to love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment